• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

StingEye

I had the honor of going to see Meshuggah, at Slim's in San Francisco in late 2003. They without a doubt the new gods of odd time polyrhythms.

koogie2k

Not counting local bands....I would say the best one was Godsmack and Metallica. Just tore the place down. Metallica still can throw down live...

Dan@CLIP

koogie2k said:
Not counting local bands....I would say the best one was Godsmack and Metallica. Just tore the place down. Metallica still can throw down live...

Hey Koogie, wow that tour already came by your area....???? It's not going to get here till like late fall...

So, you into local bands too huh.... If so check out our metal band at www.ClipUnderground.com we have audio tracks on the site you can check out... and a message board you can comment in if you think we suck, haha!

Later
Danny

Dees

I went to Wacken Open Air in hte beginning of August.
Before that, I went to Graspop Metal Meeting (metal festival, but I could only go for one dayà), where I saw Iced Earth, Action in DC, Exodus and some more
Before that, I went to see In Flames.
And yes, I'm into metal:)

koogie2k

Dan...sent ya an e-mail.

Yeah, the show came to our area. They played in a crappy arena though but the show itself was awesome....

BTW, love the band. All here should go there to check it out. Support our buds and buy their music!!

:cool:

Dan@CLIP

koogie2k said:
Dan...sent ya an e-mail.

Yeah, the show came to our area. They played in a crappy arena though but the show itself was awesome....

BTW, love the band. All here should go there to check it out. Support our buds and buy their music!!

:cool:

Thanks Man, come back to visit our site often.. You never know, if we're in VA we might take you up on your offer!

If anyone likes our sh*t enought to buy it... Yeah we run CD specials sometimes... Our Debut self-titled CD goes for like $8.00 (10 tracks)

I welcome all to check out our site and hang out there too. If you guys have simular metal bands - I'd love to visit your sites... Send me your links....

It's all about the networking!

www.ClipUndeground.com

zyx345

I went to see Skinny Puppy in Boston a few months ago. They are more industrial but have lots of metal riffs. Awesome show with tons of visuals.

Top Bottom