• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jordvn

Hello! I got a Stingray guitar (6 string guitar) last year and was thinking about swapping some pickups and possibly adding a miniswitch for some alternate pickup options. When I took a look at the current electronics I was surprised to find the PC Board that connects the electronics. I want to keep it in tact and I’ve been able to discern what all the current connections are based on following them to their source. But any idea what the extra lugs do? Incase I need anything extra to complete what I wanted. Or if no one knows where I might find such an answer. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 880C1F63-B931-4CBC-B49E-243C12A6341D.jpg
    880C1F63-B931-4CBC-B49E-243C12A6341D.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 496

edhalen

Hi and welcome to the forum! First - we need pics of your guitar (forum "rule" :))!! Second - I would contact customer service - they will have all of the answers for you for sure. They can be reached at 866-823-2255.

Last edited:

Jordvn

Hi and welcome to the forum! First - we need pics of your guitar (forum "rule" :))!! Second - I would contact customer service - they will have all of the answers for you for sure. They can be reached at 866-823-2255.

Ok. Awesome. I’m having some trouble getting the new pic up, none of my guitar pics seem to upload. Lol. But thats excellent. I figured the guitars are too new for anyone to have experimented or sorted out the wiring on those guys.

Top Bottom