• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

T-bone

1 - 1 at the half. It may not have been the prettiest goal, but it's a goal. So, where are those Premier All Stars? :eek: And just so you know, this American thinks Rooney one of the all time greatest players - ever!

Go USA!!!

tbone

strummer

Enormous Member
100% goalie fu*kup, but I'll bet on England scoring at least one in the second half, the do own the game.
I think Heskey got a concussion from that knee in the head, he looked totally gone for a minute and hasn't played well since.

Anyway, fun game so far, if not a well played one:)

MrMusashi

i double thumb your soccer interest ;)

MrM

ps: glad gerard scored... that way i get to make fun of my friends who cheer for man-u and chelski :D

clmjlg

I wanted a win but a tie means we still have a chance to make it out of the group this cup. Tomorrow is the game that will determine who is in control of the group if either of the other group C teams can get a win.

T-bone

Right on, MrM.

And for those of you who missed it, the US completely dominated the UK in this game. :D

tbone

tombboy

American commentary.....

"Team USA trail one zip late the second quarter against Grand Britainia.... a close field shin flick to the outer inner midfield offence produces a snap from the strike man.... 'BOOM'... the goalzone-tender has mis-alinged judgement and the sphere surpassed the dangerline to light the fuse!!!!!! It's one point each in the American World Invitational Trophy!!! Now here's short message from our sponsors..........."

English commentary.....

"Oh bollocks.... over to you Jim, in the studio...."

:D:D:D

dokidoki

im glad Gerrard scored, but England's overall performance was pretty disappointing again.

kudos to USA for disciplined organised side, fully deserved the point, if not more

JayDawg

I have never watched Soccer before or Non American Football to the rest of the world. I was curious, does anyone know what F.I.F.A. stands for?

Stu-Pendus

The biggest problems with the England team is that they are not paid enough ;) and really didn't want to mess their hair up too much:D
other than that a good solid game to show the world just how rubbish we are as a team.................................

We also lost to the Aussies in Rugby so all we need to do now is get thrashed at cricket which wont be difficult to acheve and therefore a triple wammy.

The Germany team looked awesome btw.

Last edited:

keko

Soccer is the way of life in my country (Croatia), but unfortunately we didn't qualified this time, it's kind of national disaster around here! :(

Anyway, congrats to the USA team, wish You all the best!
You USA guys are kind of newbies in the Soccer world, but...go on!

So far I've seen, Germany and Argentina had the best performance and scores, well, ...will see... ;)

T-bone

Ei Yi Yi,
I don't know how much more of this I can take. Scoring in the 91st minute? Wow.....Go USA!

tbone

Top Bottom