• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

freiherr08

I'd like to know a bit about my Luke II (DOB and any other info available)...

Serial number: G20903

Thanks a lot!

dort

Hi Guys, any idea?

G05682 Axis Sport
G12431 Axis Super Sport
88810 Axis

Thanks

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Albert Lee HH surf green/rosewood
G48458

This Albert Lee HH was completed on December 22nd, 2009. The color is Surf Green with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hi, could I please get the DOB and any other info available for my Axis Tribute? Serial# G62500. Thanks!

This Axis was completed on December 12th, 2011. The color is Quilt Natural with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Year and color for JP6, G47092

thanks!

This JP6 BFR was completed on March 12th, 2009. The color is Quilt Amethyst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Express Music Inc.

JPX - G52343 please!

This JPX was completed on February 4th, 2011. The color is Turquoise Pearl with the roasted Maple neck & Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hi mate,

Can i get some info for my JP7 PDN F44013.

Thanks !

This PDN JP7 was completed on August 26th, 2014. The color is Neptune Blue with the Roasted Maple neck & JP inlays. This was from the 2014 Neptune Blue Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month ordering window. It was originally shipped to Glory Days Music.

Hi guys my axis is G20241... thanks

This Axis was completed on Translucent Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

I'd like to know a bit about my Luke II (DOB and any other info available)...

Serial number: G20903

Thanks a lot!

This Luke II was completed on September 17th, 2002. The color is Black Sparkle with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Flores Music Store.

Hi Guys, any idea?

G05682 Axis Sport
G12431 Axis Super Sport
88810 Axis

Thanks

G05682 Axis Sport - This Axis Sport HH was completed on March 4th, 1999. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

G12431 Axis Super Sport - This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on October 5th, 2000. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

88810 Axis - This Axis was completed on May 15th, 1996. The color is Translucent Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

info on 88716 please. Thanks

This EVH was completed on September 26th, 1995. The color is Translucent Red. It was originally shipped to Manny's Music.

Hi There, please tell me about 98784. Thanks,

This Silhouette HSH was completed on November 21st, 1996. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai Corporation.

AL BFR: G42408
Thanks!

This Albert Lee SSS BFR was completed on August 29th, 2008. The color is Flame Pinkburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Dubaldo Music Center.

AL G61463
Thanks again!

This Albert Lee MM-90 was completed on September 28th, 2011. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

ericshim

Hi there. I just got my hands on a beautiful Stingray, in natural Ash with a gorgeous birdseye maple neck. The serial number is B0002. I'd love to know more about it. Many thanks!

ericshim

after some research...

This must just be a replacement bridge. This looks to be a mid to late 80's era Stingray, and the numbers don't seem to add up.

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi, could I please get the DOB and any other info available for my JP6? Serial# G35429. Thanks a lot!

This JP6 was completed on April 17th, 2007. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Bass Exchange.

Hi there. I just got my hands on a beautiful Stingray, in natural Ash with a gorgeous birdseye maple neck. The serial number is B0002. I'd love to know more about it. Many thanks!

This one isn't coming up in the database, can you double check the serial number?

FerRock4

Hey. I have a Sterling Axis AX40 with serial number #SG09625. Could I have some information? Thank you!!

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hey. I have a Sterling Axis AX40 with serial number #SG09625. Could I have some information? Thank you!!

Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, Home | Sterling by Music Man.

One more Joel: G47786.
Thanks!

This 25th Anniversary HH was completed on August 21st, 2009. The color is Venetian Redburst with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Coelho Academy of Music.

freiherr08

Hello again! First of all, thanks for the info on my Luke II.
Another request: I've got a Luke I in white here (Serial number A90324).

I was told the guitar was shown at a NAMM Show back in the 90s and that it was/is something like 'one of a kind' in this color. Is there any truth to the story?

Thanks!

soencoe

I am looking for information on the following serial number 97214. DOB and Specs.
Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom