• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

TheSash

Translucent Gold was still the best color for me.
I was very interested to get a Axis this year but maybe Translucent Gold will come back any day.

click track

That is the neck i was hoping for !!!!!!!!!!

Satinless steel frets and i will be put over the edge........................

EBMM_EVH_1992

That high E doesn't look set right ?

The look is very denim .. love birdseye maple so will need to get used to baked ... neck does look delicious though.

lifeson1

The Yucatan I've seen from EBMM does NOT look quite like the examples shown above. It's lighter, and not was dark around the edges. Almost aqua fading into a darker hue. Interested to see the final result. In any case, the Roasted Amber is probably where my interests lie.

fogman

The Yucatan I've seen from EBMM does NOT look quite like the examples shown above. It's lighter, and not was dark around the edges. Almost aqua fading into a darker hue. Interested to see the final result. In any case, the Roasted Amber is probably where my interests lie.

Your description is more how I would have imagined it. We shall see tomorrow.

tbonesullivan

I would think that the color is inspired by the Cenotes on theYucatan peninsula. They fade from black/dark blue on the edge to a tropical aqua in the middle.

Slick64

I’m going to see some of these necks out there more. I need to buy one just to swap the neck out onto a BFR I have.

If only they had a roasted neck upgrade swap program. I’ll swap, then sell the mismatched guitar on the cheap.

Slick64

There's already a 2021 Yucatan Blue ASS on Reverb. I love the roasted neck, but not that much.

Top Bottom