• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Mace13

It is interesting that Rhythm 1 of Lines in the Sand is on a 7 String. I do not own a 7 string so am always bummed when songs use them. But, there are a total of two notes played on the low B string on that song... one is a 17th fret slide down intro note, which could easily be played on the low E string. The other is a low D of a D chord. So, what's up with using a 7 string for just two notes? I wish Guitar Pro would allow to change the instrument on locked files so that track could be viewed on a 6 string. My feeble brain always gets confused when looking at 7 string tabs and playing on a 6 string. :)

Thanks for the awesome work btw. Truly amazing how accurate these tabs are!! Now instead of me needing 1000 years to play these songs correctly it will only take 100.

Last edited:

dt89

It is interesting that Rhythm 1 of Lines in the Sand is on a 7 String. I do not own a 7 string so am always bummed when songs use them. But, there are a total of two notes played on the low B string on that song... one is a 17th fret slide down intro note, which could easily be played on the low E string. The other is a low D of a D chord. So, what's up with using a 7 string for just two notes? I wish Guitar Pro would allow to change the instrument on locked files so that track could be viewed on a 6 string. My feeble brain always gets confused when looking at 7 string tabs and playing on a 6 string. :)

Thanks for the awesome work btw. Truly amazing how accurate these tabs are!! Now instead of me needing 1000 years to play these songs correctly it will only take 100.
The 7-string part in Lines in the Sand is the focus of my "How It's Played" video for the song. That will be up on Friday.

Top Bottom