First of all, I'd congratulate you for the Game Changer. I really like the idea!
Thank you! We are all very proud of the system!
1) I really hope you will allow stand-alone application to connect to the guitar to change the setup without Internet connection!!! I don't have internet connection everywhere I go (studios, stages, hotels, etc...). I wish the Internet connection would only be required to access to the Data base.
2) Will you support ZAM Power system, to avoid the need of batteries?
3) When will you release the HHH model?
4) What would be the benefit of the single coil of a HSH over the HHH (setup as a HSH). I know the placement of 3 and 4 (on HHH) will never be exactly right in the middle as 3 (on HSH), but is there any huge difference between pickups?
5) Are you including TGC circuit on other model? If I wish a Luke with HSH or HHH & TGC circuit, can you make it? Or if I wish a GC in Koa or Purple Sunburst, can you make it?
Thanks in advance
Thanks Drew for the reply.
2) Can the 3AA batteries could be swap by ZAM Power dummies and will support power over the stereo audio cable? (It would be bad to destroy the TGC circuit if it doesn't support it)
4) Oh yeah, HSH is fine actually... I was just curious since the TGC allows now so many flexibilities. Anyway I'm also curious about additional Caps/Resistors in the TGC circuit to include a kind of Virtual VariTone... Not yet, of course... but still, it would be great
Imagine having a HH with 0.47 mfd cap on one position, and a SSS with 0.22 mfd cap w/ 100 Ohm resistor on another position... it's just random example, but it would be crazy to be able to change from one to the other in the same song.
2. TGC works with 3 AA batteries only. No ZAM or other power supplies are recommended at all.
Batteries are so 1990
I think that people should play it and then see if its 1990!
Drew, can you tell me the approximate battery lifetime and current draw? Thanks!
Hey there guys,
This is my first post on these forums,
Seeing the game changer video's brought me here,
It's such an incredible achievement, i can't wait to get my hands on one.
My name is Pat, I'm studying music. And other than guitar my other interests are fitness and making youtube vid's.
I read through all of this thread so i really hope my questions haven't been answered already,
1. Having just watched the ipad blue tooth connectivity, i think it's a great idea! I was just wondering was that still using an internet web application, or and added offline APP to change pickup settings?
2. Would it be possible to order a maple finger board GC with tremolo and two humbuckers?
Nice to meet you all,
Has the shipping time frame on the GC changed from possibly as early as May/June to TBA?