• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

ruger9

If I was looking for a Floyd model, I'd buy the Steamroller.

Rbg

I think those are all the options(what’s in that video) they will have for now.

PeteDuBaldo

The current "Launch date" for the L4 is August 29th. This means that while there may be reviews out there now, dealers won't be allowed to publicly list them for sale until the end of August. Usually EB updates their website to coincide with product launches, so you might not see the models listed yet.

Last edited:

GWDavis28

The current "Launch date" for the L3 is August 29th. This means that while there may be reviews out there now, dealers won't be allowed to publicly list them for sale until the end of August. Usually EB updates their website to coincide with product launches, so you might not see the models listed yet.
Pete you meant L4 right? I've been checking to see if EBMM updated the Luke page just out of curiosity, they have not.

Glenn |B)

Gemmy

Red is really pretty.
That’s an insane red color. Kills me you can’t get It in HSS. The guy in the vid says they’re hot single coils that can get in humbucker range but at the high price point I don’t think I’d pay to find out since at the end of the day a single coil is a single coil and a humbucker is A humbucker haha. Beautiful red tho

Vito Porkleone

So, the red L4 will not be offered in a HSS config? Bummer if true!
I'm as big of a EBMM fanboy as anyone here. But this is a huge miss by someone. They have made some perplexing decisions (to me) with colors lately. I know Covid was the reason early on, but most of those supply chain issues in the paint industry are behind us.

My turquiose StingRay RS was the last one available from Sweetwater, and then 3 weeks later they were no more (good for me but bad for someone else). That is one of the best colors MM ever did. It's a shame some of the more traditional looking colors are gone forever. I'm looking for a Luke now, and I hate that I have to hope for one on Reverb to find a red or black one. At those prices, I'd rather just buy a new one.

Of course I'm the grumpy old man still wanting the traditional Silo Special colors back. Now get the hell off my lawn...

racerx

I'm as big of a EBMM fanboy as anyone here. But this is a huge miss by someone. They have made some perplexing decisions (to me) with colors lately. I know Covid was the reason early on, but most of those supply chain issues in the paint industry are behind us.

My turquiose StingRay RS was the last one available from Sweetwater, and then 3 weeks later they were no more (good for me but bad for someone else). That is one of the best colors MM ever did. It's a shame some of the more traditional looking colors are gone forever. I'm looking for a Luke now, and I hate that I have to hope for one on Reverb to find a red or black one. At those prices, I'd rather just buy a new one.

Of course I'm the grumpy old man still wanting the traditional Silo Special colors back. Now get the hell off my lawn...
I guess its part of the mystique -- limited numbers, never know what colors/persuasions are going to show up next year. If you really need the new color, then you'll find a way to get it. Everyone knows exclusive finishes add a lot of tone, right? :p

Gemmy

I just sent payment for this 2019 L3. This is my first EBMM guitar and first real “high end build” guitar. I typically use the dimarzio clip lock straps for my guitars. Any recommendations for a great strap and strap locks for this axe? Can’t be putting Wal-Mart windshield wipers on a Ferrari now ;)

F99F4247-68FB-4A83-BE39-5B50217160F7.jpeg

416260BC-708A-47AB-BE5C-E0CDB29DFACF.jpeg

69D12F76-0A2F-43DA-96AC-741FE8C827F6.jpeg

Top Bottom