• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Kinjin

Did we lose access to the old theme? I logged in this morning and was assaulted by lime and pink and massive fonts... please bring back the option for the old theme ASAP. Please. Please. Please?

Edmang

I am not digging these new colors. The lime green, pink boxes. It's not my tastes at all. The old theme was great!

I agree. Not liking it at all. I know you can't please everyone, but be great if the option for the old theme was still available.

dibart77

I tend to agree that the font is WAAAY too big and the colors are crazy. Why kill the option to select whatever theme the user wants?

-J

danny-79

Has this new format taken over fully now ? It’s just started automatically and can’t seem to be able to switch it back ?

Edmang

Was hoping would get used to the colours after being stuck with the new theme for a while. Unfortunately, I am disliking it even more.

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Yeah, back when the now old forum came in everybody hated it too. Was that like 8 years ago or something? That's 8 internet, years, which is like 107 dog years or something. Back when myspace was a thing and internet explorer was the most browser.

The colors are staying because the forum is now stylistically in line with EB website. But rest assured that any constructive critism or ideas posted in this thread will be seen by the relevant people for consideration.

jones4tone

The colors are staying because the forum is now stylistically in line with EB website. But rest assured that any constructive critism or ideas posted in this thread will be seen by the relevant people for consideration.

Personally, I'd love to see the font size used for displaying the message body shrunk by a point or two.

Edmang

To me the Music Man website is much more pleasing to my eye than the EB website. If you could have a theme option consistent with that, be great!

Another Noob

The colors are staying because the forum is now stylistically in line with EB website.

Please don't take this personally DrKev, I realize others have made this decision...

With less than 1% of the posts here being in the EB strings/accys sections when compared to the total posts in guitars and basses, that doesn't seem like a great reason.

I agree with Edmang...

Top Bottom