• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

andy2randy69

brentrocks said:
what's up w/ that wolf 7.5? :confused: :confused:

There were only 13 of them made, 9 of which went to Eddie. They displayed 4 of them at the NAMM show in 2003. There is more info at this link.
http://rocknrollweekend.com/other.html

Juniors_small.jpg

Dark%20Red%20Jr%20-%20compare%20size_small.jpg

12_String

Finally figured out how to post pics.

Here they are - a Silo, a Silo Spec & an Axis SS - I bet very few people have seen the other model before ... it's an absolute gem (sorry EB). ;)

I also have a Blue Pearl Sparkle Silo Spec (not here) & a Sunburst Albert on order ... so the gorgeous trans red hardtail Silo will be going up for sale.

CLICK THE PICS TO ENLARGE

Andy.

DML

My gear..... It's a little update. Soon there will be some pedals more:
Rocktron midi-Xchange and a Koch GPA Deluxe preamp which will be a custom made stompbox, made bij Hot Wire Audio.

Family%20small.JPG

Gerk

MIAC 30th anniversary Sillhoute (10 of 30)

Posting on behalf of the proud parent, the guitarist in my band. This guitar was purchased for him for his 30th birthday by friends and family (are we nice guys or what??!?). This little gem was found sitting dusty and unloved on a back shelf of used guitars in a big music store -- with only 5 strings and badly in need of a setup. Can you believe it sat in the store for almost 6 months? He got the certificate of authenticity and the matching case with it as well.

Don't know the DOB offhand. Serial is G16960.

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

tkharris

familypic1.jpg

(From Back Left to Right- Envy Green, Pearl Red Burst,Desert Gold (7er),Lava Pearl, Carbon Blue, Mystic Dream, Front Left to Right- Rolls Burghandy, Radiance Red, Ibanez JP 90th, JEM77BRMR, Ibanez JP-2, Silver Sparkle, And Teal Pearl. Rack you can see below a close up.)

Junior

3960_p52269.jpg

OMG Y0u 4R3 t3H PwNz00rzzzz!!!

THAT LOOKS LIKE OUR CROATIAN SEA!!! :eek: (the most beautiful sea in the world ;) )

:)

Dr. Tweedbucket

Here is one of mine. :)

x5t4e9.jpg

x5t4yh.jpg

x5t5di.jpg

I am selling this one, but I still have 2 others ...... I'll probably keep. It takes a while to find the really nice tops and neck combos........ :confused:

I love the tone of these things !!

Luc

Tristan, those are not YOUR guitars hahaha:p

I really dig the Axis SS and the white sparkle Pet, I can understand that you don't like it to return those tasty guitars back to the French importer..

Anyway, the sun is shining here so I went out to take some pics of my beloved Luke..

HPIM0738a.jpg

HPIM0733a.jpg

HPIM0732a.jpg

HPIM0735a.jpg

Yup, that's me

dojo

My Axis

Hey there. Here are some pics of my Axis Sport SSS. I have not seen another like this one. Kind of an axis silhouette.

Last edited:

mark_tampa

Pics of my SM and Al...

Picked up my first MM 3 months ago, a Steve Morse that I was blown away with..
sm.jpg

Liked it so much, just bought a AL today!
al.jpg

Great stuff, wondered why I haven't been playing MusicMan stuff a long time ago...

Mark

Top Bottom