• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Warmart

Woo hoo, that's a beauty! Congrats!

Wonder if that bridge pu is the same as in my Saber HT, or if they adjust for different guitars?

LilSteve1

Nice! Does the 30th come with hardshell case or mono bag? I may have to double down with one of those. I may regret not getting one if limited to 150.

MykeeD

Nice! Does the 30th come with hardshell case or mono bag? I may have to double down with one of those. I may regret not getting one if limited to 150.
It came with the mono bag. I just happen to be ole skool...and temporarily switched out my Luke 2 Piezo hard shell case with the new mono case. I am of the "holy sh!t this bad boy set me back $4k...I want my sh!t in a hard shell case". Although...I gotta admit that mono case is padded like mutha!!!

MykeeD

ALERT...I'm in CT and as of this past Saturday when I ordered mine we didn't have any Luke 4 30th's around here...but NYC had one and I got it delivered Tuesday. Lo and Behold...as of this writing (TODAY!!!) there's one in the "infamous big chain Manchester, CT store". One of y'all better grab it if ya can!!!

MykeeD

Welp...that one Luke 4 30th in the Manchester, CT GC store didn't last long... somebody must've snagged it...as they are back to the "in stock elsewhere but 3 - 5 days to that store" status. Congrats to whoever!!!

cbeck44

Welp...that one Luke 4 30th in the Manchester, CT GC store didn't last long... somebody must've snagged it...as they are back to the "in stock elsewhere but 3 - 5 days to that store" status. Congrats to whoever!!!

Yep. Just ordered from GC for ship to store. Shipped and due in Tuesday.

GoKart Mozart

Well well, happy early NGD to me! I live right by sweetwater, my rep called yesterday to tell me it came in. I’ll be picking it up after work today! Also got a particularly light one compared to some others, 8.5 lbs. I can’t wait!

Congrats!!! Early NGDs are the best!

What day did you order yours? Hoping mine isn't too far behind...

Top Bottom