• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

banjoplayer

well I have to confess that I am a little bit nerdish about this first 50 Morses... so I collected some pics of them over the time whenever one showed up. I guess some of them are from the forum or ebay. I have pics of #1 (of course), #2, #4, #14, #23, #25, #27, #30
now it´s out... :)

kestrou

well I have to confess that I am a little bit nerdish about this first 50 Morses... so I collected some pics of them over the time whenever one showed up. I guess some of them are from the forum or ebay. I have pics of #1 (of course), #2, #4, #14, #23, #25, #27, #30
now it´s out... :)

And... just where ARE these pics?! Inquiring minds and all, don'tcha know! :)

Particularly interested in the color of the tailpiece as we seem to be seeing both black and chrome on different ones of these early models - so please enlighten us o nerdish one! :) :) :)

kestrou

NickDuBaldo

Tommy, beej, and I figured that it was somewhere around the first dozen that had black tailpieces and the rest were chrome. It would be interesting to see if any others below #25 have black tailpieces.

--- Pete. Nick was logged in on this computer, oops :eek:

banjoplayer

saw this coming :)
they are coming... I have to upload them. As you are the thread opener I think this is a kind of accepted hijack :)

And... just where ARE these pics?! Inquiring minds and all, don'tcha know! :)

Particularly interested in the color of the tailpiece as we seem to be seeing both black and chrome on different ones of these early models - so please enlighten us o nerdish one! :) :) :)

kestrou

joe web

found this via google:

Steve-Morse-Ernie-Ball-Music-Man-Signature-Guitar.jpg

kestrou

BanjoPlayer - Holy cow - great collection!

I'm pressed for time to get details down - but there's a "mix" of black and chrome tailpieces there (which doesn't make sense to me).

The pics you have of #4 are from the previous owner - who put that little "spacer" under the tailpiece to decrease the break angle over the saddles (ala' "top wrapping") - I've since removed it.

kestrou

Top Bottom