IMG_0441-3_zpsnfkuzuwf.jpg

Adsz_zpsaedagya5.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0441-3_zpsnfkuzuwf.jpg
    IMG_0441-3_zpsnfkuzuwf.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

iDanny

Hello everyone! This is my first EB/MM guitar which I just picked up last week. I was originally going to get a Petrucci model at first but got the Luke after learning they aren't available left-handed anymore. Probably the last lefty Luke that was available new in the country, haha. But I love it and it plays so easily. Being a Floyd guy, I am very surprised at how good the vintage-style trem on this guitar stays in tune! Incredibly simple and simply incredible. Can't wait to get another EB/MM guitar.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

jones4tone

I finally got some hooks up in the music room so I could spend less time moving cases around and more time playing. Not shown: another hook to the right where the Starry Night L3 can hang, if November ever gets here. :)

Loving the EBMM guitars...

IMG_0002.jpg

iDanny

Just received this lefty JP7 yesterday and it plays like a dream! I say that with every guitar purchase, however. But I do totally dig this one. My first 7-string and first JP. I know it's the most base model you can get (non-piezo, non-matching headstock, no JP inlays, non-BFR), but the sound, playability, and quality are the best I've ever had. Plus with EB/MM's October sale...it was a great price. I also consider it an added bonus that the non-piezo option is no longer being offered for left-handed models...so I feel like I was lucky to have grabbed one of the last ones available. The positioning of the the toggle switch for me is taking a little getting used to but is getting easier by the hour. Wish more Petrucci models were available left-handed as well as the Steve Morse and St. Vincent.

e845969a0b1026699222f675b8ac191e.jpg

c04a696e065f23acc20d8e86b40c32dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom