• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobay45

cgworkman said:
Well it's official. Nick's first thread has been closed on Talkbass.

rock.gif

Oops! It looks like I might have inadvertently caused that one. :rolleyes:

midopa

He has! Or, at least of his super duper über special edition Warwick thing.

00.jpg

I don't like his face. Is it just me? :p

Soulfinger

Every once in a while, I contemplate signing up for talkbass, because their amps forum gets a lot of traffic, and this reminds why I shouldn't.

Mobay45

Dees said:
I don't like his bass :p
Has he ever mentioned his amp? I'm anxious to know how many 8*10" cabs he has, probably 5 or more :p

You know, I was just thinking about posting the same thing about his amp. Of all of the basses he lists he has, he says nothing about amps. Just kind of unusual to me.

cgworkman

bassmonkeee said:
Granted, I don't know why we're all wasting our time beating up a teen. I guess the TVs broken. :D

There must be some balance of evil to all the good us EBMMers have brought upon the world.

cgworkman

Nickthebassist said:
Anything, I can play virtually anything. I've just been called up into a thrash metal band, but I'm gonna be allowed to do some solos and make it a bit mroe itneresting, but I lvoe all kinds of music.

This should be put down as one of Nick's greatest hits!

skabassist13

man, that kid is fat. no wonder he dad spoils him. he's never gonna get any chicks on his own. hes gotta make up for it somehow. i almost feel sorry for him

Aragorn35016

Well I just had the pleasure of following the link to talkbass.com (which i had never been to before.) and all I have to say is PLEASE PLEASE never let this forum fall to the level of that site!! Just being there made me shiver! ive never read so many "my bass is better than yours threads" and "look at my 8,000 dollar bass thats made from (insert some wierd exotic woods name here)!! So please bovine and dear moderators of our cherished forum continue to uphold the values we hold dear on this site and stand for truth, justice, and the American way. :D

barkatozz

Mobay45 said:
You know, I was just thinking about posting the same thing about his amp. Of all of the basses he lists he has, he says nothing about amps. Just kind of unusual to me.
I still have my Gorilla amp. Maybe I could sell it to him for a few grand & tell him it's rare so he has something else to brag about.

midopa

Smack on a decal on that thing and sell it to him! Your sales pitch: Decal lovingly plastered unto amp by CEO. :p

xcental34x

Notice he has basses laying around his room like like dirty clothes. Its so sad that this kid is spoiled rotten with all these basses, and there are actual gigging musicians out there who don't even have the money for a Fender MIM. He's talking about buying a Warwick Buzzard now. Blood pressure is rising.

Update #3: his second thread is getting close to being shut down.

ihixulu

"PLEASE PLEASE never let this forum fall to the level of that site!! Just being there made me shiver! ive never read so many "my bass is better than yours threads"

You're kidding me right? This whole thread's premise is about picking on some stupid confused fat kid while taking a break from summarily masturbating over our EB/MM basses. PUHLEEEZE :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom