• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dees

yes people, I have the results, I know what amp our dearest nick uses: prepare, because it's one hell-of-a-rig (what would you expect with those basses):

Fender frontman 60B
and no, I'm not kidding, I PM'ed him and I got this as reply, fascinating, isn't it?

xshawnxearthx

cgworkman said:
26.gif
if anything, it does not.

what makes me angry and violent.

15 year old kids who brag about the equipment their daddies or mommies bought for them.

older people, who are given respect, but for some reason feel the need to rip into people who are younger and maybe not as knowlegeable about certain things.

ps the kid probably is not in a band, therefore he does not need some huge expensive rig.

this kid is a boner, why waste time on him?

did he realy rip into you guys that badly that you had to ban him?

bovinehost

Administrator
Yes.

He was a complete asshat. I think exactly one person has been banned in the two years I've been hanging around here.

Guess who it was?

xcental34x

I just laughed my ass off when I found out what amp he uses. Six basses that his father has spoiled him with, and he has a crappy amp.

"Son, I'll buy you all these basses, but the amp is on you."

Jazzbassman23

Age really has nothing to do with this issue. There are teenagers who frequent here, The Pit, TB, FDP, wherever, who are respectful and inquisitive. They like hanging out with their bass playing brethren and recognize these forums as fountains of inspiration, information and knowledge. They don't brag about their gear, nor do they make outlandish statements like our friend Nick. Fact is, Nick's a dick, and no one around here feels like putting up with that kind of behavior.

xcental34x

C'mon 13 more posts!

I'm 18. I've been a dick in the past, yet I've reformed. But I was not even remotely as disrespectful and discourteous as Nick.

skabassist13

shes doing very well. my low E rattles really bad because someone chipped the nut. theres just enough left to keep the string on, but its really low. i could fix it, but id have to buy a new nut, and i just spent a whole lot of money(well its alot for me) on a new cab. other than that its great.

phatduckk

eh ... im bored at work so i thought id help get us closer to the #100 mark + i need to post more so it stops saying "Newbie" next to my name :)

by the way ill be recording next saturday ... this will be my first time in the studio with an EB. The engineer is suggesting that I go direct ... are there tips you guys have? (past recordings have always been mic'ed) fyi: I'll be taking my sterling and sr4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom