• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

bassmonkeee

ihixulu said:
"PLEASE PLEASE never let this forum fall to the level of that site!! Just being there made me shiver! ive never read so many "my bass is better than yours threads"

You're kidding me right? This whole thread's premise is about picking on some stupid confused fat kid while taking a break from summarily masturbating over our EB/MM basses. PUHLEEEZE :rolleyes:

Basically. You have to admit--this kid has taken you all hostage. :D

I mean, when's the last time any-a-youse- pukes started a thread with over 140 posts, and over 2,000 views simply by being. :eek:

Admit it--Nick ownz you guys. :p

EDIT: Hell, he's got a thread going over here with 60 posts, and he was BANNED THREE MONTHS AGO.

This guy is a legend. I bow before his mighty power. :cool:

Bassplyr

Bassmonkeee 's got a point: We are all being drawn in by this guy and we don't realize it.
Stop the Madness!

midopa

A strikingly new concept! Ignore the guy! We're onto something here! :D

bassmonkeee

midopa said:

If I remember correctly, everyone here told Nick to go to Talkbass if all he wanted to do was slag Musicmans and scream about his dad buying him 17.3 Warwick/hour.

So, he went to Talkbass and is doing exactly that. I go to Talkbass every day, and it's not like I have to open his threads. He's more than capable of getting himself thrown off of TB without our help. :D JT doesn't suffer fools lightly.

midopa

DudePit? No kids allowed. Only the old(er) people. :p

Last edited:

cgworkman

bassmonkeee said:
Basically. You have to admit--this kid has taken you all hostage. :D

I mean, when's the last time any-a-youse- pukes started a thread with over 140 posts, and over 2,000 views simply by being. :eek:

Admit it--Nick ownz you guys. :p

EDIT: Hell, he's got a thread going over here with 60 posts, and he was BANNED THREE MONTHS AGO.

This guy is a legend. I bow before his mighty power. :cool:

Sorry. Can't agree. Everything with "NickTheBassist" is unfolding according to plan :D

bassmonkeee

cgworkman said:
Sorry. Can't agree. Everything with "NickTheBassist" is unfolding according to plan :D

Yeah, buy you needed a plan for an ADD teen in another country. So, even if you win, you still....you know, lose. :D :p

xcental34x

You notice no one has a clue what amp he uses. I'm gonna predict something to the like of:

"my dad bought me an ampeg for the rock thing, and then an swr to play the funky slap thing, then an eden to get a good growl. next week i'm getting a mesa 400 as a backup"

Or he probably uses Warwick amps.

cgworkman

bassmonkeee said:
Yeah, buy you needed a plan for an ADD teen in another country. So, even if you win, you still....you know, lose. :D :p

Well with the "over analyzing" thing you've got going on here - We own you. :D

It's nothing serious, at least not on my part. It's like getting a puppy to chase his tail and then laughing your @$$ off.

Last edited:

cgworkman

xcental34x said:
He IM'ed Whafromadus, bragging about his Warwick. He claims ADD makes him tough and violent.

26.gif

spectorbassguy

midopa said:
If this ridiculous thread goes over 100 posts, I'm going Postal and someone will get hurt. Good grief we all need a life!
(Oh great now I've just added 1 to the number - AAARRRGGGHHH!!!)

Jazzbassman23

Somebody offering to go postal for a 100 posts. Here's my contribution :)

As far as this being a time wasting endeavor, hell, half of what we do online wastes time. So far, this is fun. It's like our own little reality show.

xshawnxearthx

ladies and gents, our tax dollars hard at work.

**** that ****, i have ADD, and i know tons of people with it. i have worked a full time job(at the same place no less) since i was 17.

friggen little rich kids with their expensive bass'.

hell, his collections isnt THAT nice.

rock bass? garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom