• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

saxnbass

That's awesome. Now for them to be released so I can get my hands on one. I hope they come as a fretless option too. :)

GreyDad

Big congratulations, BP, and to everyone at MM who made it happen! A great choice John I hope you enjoy the B6 for many years!

I think we all new the B6 was a winner the moment we saw the pics... :)

bassmonkeee

Very cool.

Now, it's time to get him on the forum. Although, I'd hate to scare him off. :D

Is flat silver going to become an available finish now? ;)

MikeVt

That's great news BP! Congrats to the entire team. It's a big win on both sides.

By the way, did John actually SAY anything or did he just give you a nod? I've never heard him talk. ;)

Mike

Last edited:

Derek

John is very quiet! He rarely says much even to his own bandmates!

When he did speak, he mentioned how Blown Away he was by the Bongos tone and definition!

The Funny thing is we have been sending Stingrays for the past few years and while he loves the tone, its the cosmetic shape of the bongo that really sold him. Definitely not into the traditional classic look.

John was extremely happy and very appreciative that Sterling was willing to make a 6 string version for him.

Anyone going to the San Diego/Phoenix shows will be the first to see him in action with his new basses!

Come thursday we should have plenty of photos!

roburado

John is very quiet! He rarely says much even to his own bandmates!

When he did speak, he mentioned how Blown Away he was by the Bongos tone and definition!

The Funny thing is we have been sending Stingrays for the past few years and while he loves the tone, its the cosmetic shape of the bongo that really sold him. Definitely not into the traditional classic look.

John was extremely happy and very appreciative that Sterling was willing to make a 6 string version for him.

Anyone going to the San Diego/Phoenix shows will be the first to see him in action with his new basses!

Come thursday we should have plenty of photos!

Yay!!!! Woohoo!!!:D:D:D:D:D

moanjam

i know that he's happy with the 6-string protos, but when i saw the title of this thread i thought there was going to be mention of a new signature model. :-(

he would have been the first ebmm bass player with a signature bass, no?

MikeVt

i know that he's happy with the 6-string protos, but when i saw the title of this thread i thought there was going to be mention of a new signature model. :-(

he would have been the first ebmm bass player with a signature bass, no?

As far as I'm concerned, the Sterling is a signature bass. He's a monster player!

Ok...I have to go wipe my nose now. bye. ;)

Mike

MacD

Awesome. I'm a huge Myung fanboy.

As soon as the Bongo 6 is released as a lefty and with piezo's, (I can dream) i'll officially be finished with all other brands.:cool:

Top Bottom