• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

saxnbass

Hold the phone, you're the only person I know that actually still uses that expression. Is it still common to use that in the US?

Anyways, yeah, why are we left hanging? You're loyal forumite knuckleheads.

starsky

Congrats BP, JM and EBMM!

Does this mean JM will feature in EBMM marketing, magazine ads etc now?

It'll be great to see the Bongo get more exposure.

I'm going to see Dream Theater later this year, looking forward to the EBMM wall of sound now! :D

bassmonkeee

Whoa...whoa whoa....hold the phone here. How does this guy get the prototype and everyone else is left hanging?

I mean, the guy's good and all, but the prototype?

How is everyone else left hanging?

If it wasn't a possibility that Myung would be interested in the Bongo 6, there probably wouldn't even BE a Bongo 6.

Who'd you think the proto would go to---you?

Last edited:

Spectre

A Monumental Occassion !

A toast to BP and the entire EBMM Team :)

* Loud applause *

Axilla

...I must admit playing the 6-string-thing guitarwise, I rarely have a look into the bass section, but just wanting to see what's new to the get-together topic since last week I stumble over THIS here... :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW !

Useless to say I already had my doubts when watching the bonus DVD of DT's latest album Systematic Chaos, seeing John Myung playing NOTHING BUT EBMM BASSES...

I'm really happy to read it has finally turned out to be true after all.
Really looking forward to seeing DT live around here in october and I'm really curious about first live pics of the Bongo 6 !!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO !

*tilt*

KennethB

Not really a suprise that this happened but just as great nevertheless. Congrats to the whole EBMM-team and a big welcome to John!:)
This is a really great thing for EBMM. As far as musical instruments being tools to create music on, it says a lot for the quality of the brand when one manages to get BOTH guys in DT to play your instruments. DT being, if you look at music as a craft, probably the best rock/metal band in history of rock/metal bands!!!;)
I'm sure this is not lost on BP and crew, it's quite significant and quite amazing!
This is really wonderful and I hope it will be a long lasting relationship!:)

1Echo

Welcome to the family John! Congrats EBMM.

Now, I'm just waiting to get a Bongo6 in the 2008 LE (matte silver perhaps?).

kerrsedbass

Congratulations to everyone. Can't wait to start seeing ads with Myung in them. I think when the ads come out I'll march down to the music store with the ad, point to the bass and say "Order me one of those, please".

Top Bottom