• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Rod Trussbroken

Can anyone tell me the exact title of this color? Thanks!

s7300314.jpg

The finish is called "Honeyburst".

CAW

Greetings,

I just got SR5 E66769 and was wondering if you could confirm which style blue it is? The pick guard doesn't appear on the website, either, being primarily gold-ish (which matches with the gold hardware).

The blue and gold on this bass really does "just work". It immediately stood out among the other basses when I first saw it.

Thanks

mynan

Greetings,

I just got SR5 E66769 and was wondering if you could confirm which style blue it is? The pick guard doesn't appear on the website, either, being primarily gold-ish (which matches with the gold hardware).

The blue and gold on this bass really does "just work". It immediately stood out among the other basses when I first saw it.

Thanks

Sounds like one of those GC-exclusive basses. If so, the color is called "Pace Car" blue.

Aziah

Ernie Ball Customer Service
Greetings,

Thanks

That one is indeed the Pace Car Blue color. It's an exclusive color package done for Guitar Center.

hans

Sterling Silver?

the "Sterling Silver" color option for the Big Al ... is that closer to sparkling silver or is it more grey? i just found those 2 pics, one is darker as the other, but for both it says "sterling silver": Music Man

fingeringam

Has mocha brown ever been an available finish? Something like the '75 Fender Mocha finish? I'd love for it to become part of the Classic series.

Thanks

Flea93

Are the 15 colours on the Sterling 4 EBMM page the only avaiable?Are there any others?

Aziah

Ernie Ball Customer Service
As of right now, the colors listed on the website are the only colors available for new orders. You may still be able to find dealers with some discontinued colors in stock.

NickSession

Thanks for the quick reply! That really helped, do they still offer that color for a sterling hh 5?

Top Bottom