• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

todd4ta

I just won this Stingray - any idea what color it is (some sort of blue-burst)? I'll post a better pic when I get it. From these pics, it's hard to tell if there is any sparkle (guessing not).

93b2_1.JPG
9495_1.JPG

Dargin

Ernie Ball Customer Service
I just won this Stingray - any idea what color it is (some sort of blue-burst)? I'll post a better pic when I get it. From these pics, it's hard to tell if there is any sparkle (guessing not).

93b2_1.JPG
9495_1.JPG

"BIFFBURST, OR A CLOSE RELATIVE OF MORSE BB"

EBMM7181

I need help with THIS color

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/matchbox-twenty/brian/?action=view&current=brian2.jpg

I have the cash in hand to buy my 2nd EB MM StringRay 4, The ONLY thing thats stopping me from going to Guitar Center and ordering it, is I saw Matchbox 20's bassist play a StingRay thats AN awesome color ( link above ) but I cant figure out what color it is, and thats the EXACT color I want!!!!!!!

Help!!!! so i can hurry and order my bass!!!

Kirby

I have a purple metallic SR5 that I ordered new in 2001 I believe if I remember correct. Does anyone know what the proper name of that color is?

The serial number is E13279

Thanks!

fogman

I have a purple metallic SR5 that I ordered new in 2001 I believe if I remember correct. Does anyone know what the proper name of that color is?

The serial number is E13279

Thanks!

PICS PLEASE!!!:D

5Stringer

Kirby,

Yes, the official color was called Pearl Purple. This one was originally sent to Corner Music in Nashville on 3/20/00.

Cheers,

Dan

Kirby

Dan,

Thanks for the info! I ordered that 5 string as well as my transparent orange from JD at Corner and they came at the same time if I remember correctly.

Thanks again for the info!

GregJ

some pearl blue...

well, I'm sure you don't need any more, but if you want some more pearl blue, I've got 'em posted below.

img_3829.jpg

img_3828.jpg

Greg

Narcosynthesis

anyone able to say what colour this actually is?

DSC00661.jpg

when I ordered it the guy said black, but greeny/browney depending on the light, and here it looks more of a reddy colour, and with an almost sparkley glittery look to the paint.
The only other SUB I have seen in person was a teal one, which didn't have the glittery bit to the finish, and was also a lot less textured...

So I am not completely sure what the colour is, I think the closest would be cinnamon or black, but I thought the black was more, well, black, and the cinammon a lot brighter in colour...

Any ideas?

I will take some better pictures later on and the serial and so on if you want it for the colours page (though I don't know if you are wanting the SUB's)

David

5Stringer

David,

This is definitely not black! This was the last color we added to the SUB line of instruments. The official color is known as Textured Cinnamon.

And yes, even though we don't make the SUBs any more, you are most welcome to share more pics if you so desire!

Dan

Top Bottom